DATA TRANSFERS BETWEEN ANDROID MICROSOFT AND APPLE RRS feed

• General discussion

• CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?  I SPEND ALL NIGHT LOOKING TO TEACH MYSELF HOW TO REPAIR THINGS, I GET SO FAR AND THINGS ARE JUST BEYOND MY REACH, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY ANDROID SMARTPHONE, MY WINDOWS 10 TOSHIBA LAPTOP AND MY SONS LAPTOP ARE SHARING AND TRANSFERRING ALL THEIR INFORMATION AMONG THEMSELVES.  I NEVER SET THAT UP, I FIND IT EXTREMELY INTRUSIVE, UNEASY, TO THINK MY SON WHOSE 10 SEES MY SEARCHES, JUST INFORMATION IN GENERAL.  I'M SO CONFUSED HOW THIS CAN BE LEGAL, BEYOND THAT I JUST WANT IT TO STOP AND MY DEVICES TO GO BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE.  MY SON IS 10 YEARS OLD, I PURCHASED A LAPTOP/TABLET AND SET IT UP ALL WITH HIS OWN INFORMATION.  I'M A SURVIVOR OF A CAR ACCIDENT I SHOULD NOT SURVIVED AND AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO FIND DR.S TO AMPUTATE MY ONE LEG, AND FIX THE INJURIES IN MY BACK AND RIGHT SIDE.  HE SEES ENOUGH, HE DOESN'T NEED TO SEE ME BEGGING FOR HELP FOR INADEQUATE INSURANCE,  WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION.  HOW PLEASE HOW DO I STOP MY ANDROID PHONE, MY WINDOWS 10 LAPTOPS, AND MY APPLE IPAD 2 TO STOP SYNCING ANY INFORMATION TO THEMSELVES?  

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST, ITS SO STRESSFUL WHEN YOU LOSE THE ABILITY TO FIX AND TAKE CARE OF THINGS YOURSELF.

THANK YOU ANYONE OUT THERE.  

I BELIEVE MY LAPTOP UPDATED TO WINDOWS 10
    • Edited by Julhabs1 Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:36 AM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:29 AM