locked
Publishing web services through IAG RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi

    We are trying to publish some web services using WSDL via IAg we have a server in the DMZ and have set up the IAG with a basic trunk and using Server name translation. Is this a supported configuration. At the moment clients fail to get to the services with various errors to do with not being able to resolve the external name.

    Thanks for any help

    Ron
    Ron
    Monday, February 15, 2010 6:57 PM

Answers

  • After Some troubleshooting from Microsoft it was discovered that we needed to Disable Scripting Before Application Start on the Session Tab of the Advanced Trunk Configuration. We also removed an Initial Path statement which pointed to the page which holds the Web Services. Now seems to be working fine.

    Many Thanks Microsoft.

    Ron


    Ron
    • Marked as answer by ronmckie Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:08 PM
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:08 PM

All replies

  • Hi Ron,

    You need to use Fiddler and trace the problem on the client. IAG can be extended to do a custom data change on any text based content-type. If the content-type causing the problem is not text, then IAG / UAG cannot parse it.
    • Marked as answer by ronmckie Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:04 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by ronmckie Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:05 PM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 2:28 AM
  • After Some troubleshooting from Microsoft it was discovered that we needed to Disable Scripting Before Application Start on the Session Tab of the Advanced Trunk Configuration. We also removed an Initial Path statement which pointed to the page which holds the Web Services. Now seems to be working fine.

    Many Thanks Microsoft.

    Ron


    Ron
    • Marked as answer by ronmckie Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:08 PM
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:08 PM