none
Project Server 2010 Migration - Project using different Standard Calendars RRS feed

• Question

• We have just built a new Project Server 2010 system to replace our old one. In doing this we have chosen the rebuild as the old one was in a bad state. This has worked fine and we are in the testing phase. While doing this I have noticed that when we import the projects the calendars as not matching up.

To import the projects we are saving files as local from the old server and re publishing them on the new server.

Looking at the Database Level I can see that the enterprise calenders have been created correclty and can find their GUID. Then looking at the projects I see that the GUID that is in the Project table for the Standard calendar is different from the one against the enterprise calendar.

How would I go resolving this, becuase of this as we import the projects all of the schedules are changing.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:26 AM

All replies

• Did a simple Backup and restore of the enterprise fileds and calenders and it looks like it is now working as it should.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:42 AM