Connect to System Center Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

In AI we can connect to System Center online. I wanted to understand System Center Connection is required for what specific requirement of AI, i m sure about AI Catalog that catalogs can be update by System Center Online. Does it also helps in CAL tracking or just MVLS file import will suffice the purpose of CAL tracjking in AI
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:09 PM

Answers

• CAL tracking: I may be wrong, but my recollection is that the AI Sync is for categorization.  Licensing tracking, since it is company-specific data, can't be offered via AI Sync.
    Standardize. Simplify. Automate.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:40 PM
  • Sherry,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

If i understand you correctly we connect to System Center Online only for Catalog updation. And as far as CAL tracking is concerned that is done on the basis of the MVLS file that we import into AI
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:21 PM

All replies

• CAL tracking: I may be wrong, but my recollection is that the AI Sync is for categorization.  Licensing tracking, since it is company-specific data, can't be offered via AI Sync.
    Standardize. Simplify. Automate.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 12:40 PM
  • Sherry,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

If i understand you correctly we connect to System Center Online only for Catalog updation. And as far as CAL tracking is concerned that is done on the basis of the MVLS file that we import into AI
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:21 PM