none
Project 2007 SP3 Resource assignments Showing dates as Task name RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I was wondering if I can get some help on this. The TaskName seems to be sorted by dates and the top level is organized by dates. I want it to be organized by projects. Can someone help me fix this or is this a view issues? 

Friday, May 17, 2013 1:50 AM

All replies

• gnynot --

From your screenshot, it appears you are using Project Server 2007.  Correct?  Assuming so, click the Group By button over toward the right end of the little toolbar at the top of the page and set up the grouping by project and then by resource.  I do not have Project Server 2007 available, so I cannot give you more specific directions than this.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Friday, May 17, 2013 10:08 AM
  • THanks that worked well but its showing really odd data. Its seems to show the task and no project name. I was hoping to have project title with the task listed. 
    And yes I do have project 2007 
    Friday, June 7, 2013 10:57 PM
  • Given that you have 2007, you have SP3 and the latest Cumulative updates installed in Pro and Server?

Rod Gill

The one and only Project VBA Book

Rod Gill Project Management

Friday, June 7, 2013 11:37 PM
  • Yes I do have SP3 but not sure about the cumulative updates. And I'm currently accessing it via the web not on the project pro software.
    Friday, June 7, 2013 11:39 PM