none
Is there a way to prevent Project 2010 showing '0' values in Number columns please? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have a series of 'Number' columns within Project 2010 which contain various figures. However, blank cells (for which I have purposely not entered values) are populated with '0's' (zeros). In Excel it is possible to turn off the display of nil values - Having gone through the Options pages I cannot see a way to do this within Project - can anyone tell me if it can be done please as I don't want to see pages of zeros...............?

Many thanks

Kind regards

Peter

Friday, September 30, 2016 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Peter,

I am sorry, there is no way to do this.

You could create a view, just containing text fields referencing your number fields with a formula. You can not edit these fields, but you could use them in a special view for e.g. printing purposes.

See example:

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Friday, September 30, 2016 11:10 AM
  • Much as I feared Barbara

Thanks for your response and suggestion

Kind regards

Peter

Friday, September 30, 2016 11:30 AM