Skype for Business 2016 Not Showing Outlook Calendar Events RRS feed

• Question

• G'day,

For some reason S4B is no longer syncing up with Outlook Calendar and is displaying the following message:

'You don't have anything scheduled. Enjoy :)'

This was working but I'm not sure when it stopped working? The system I'm using is:

Surface Pro 4

Skype for Business 2016 MSO (16.0.7426.1015) 64 Bit

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016

Outlook account on Corporate Exchange Server.

My logon credentials for both S4B and Outlook are the same!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Altay.

Sunday, December 4, 2016 11:57 PM

Answers

All replies

• ...Just one other bit of information, I'm showing the same EWS information for 'EWS Internal URL' and 'EWS External URL' however, it's showing 'MAPI Unavailable' for the MAPI Information with the following message:

'UCMAPI is connected to Outlook, but one or more folders are not updating.'

Regards

Altay.

Monday, December 5, 2016 5:10 AM
  • Looks like  the Integration is broken for now  between exchange and Lync , can you follow some Ts from this great   blog for troubleshooting such issues 

https://lyncdude.com/2014/05/27/complete-guide-for-troubleshooting-lync-outlook-clients-integration/

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Monday, December 5, 2016 6:44 AM
  • be sure from autodiscover dns record and also the ews configuration in exchange.
    • Proposed as answer by jim-xu Wednesday, December 7, 2016 12:31 AM
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 7:35 AM
  • Hi Altay,

Welcome to our forum.

Did this issue occur on all users? Or specific users?

I agree with HamedAdel, it is related to autodiscover record, if it is not working, you could create a new zone called autodiscover.domain.com with a blank A record as the following link:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/869a5b6d-21af-48f3-b76b-26492e5879e3/lync-outlook-mapi-integration-fails?forum=ocsplanningdeployment

If this issue just occur on specific client, please rebuild SFB profile by the following link:
    https://chinookcommunications.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203814180-Delete-the-Lync-SIP-profile-from-a-Windows-computer
    Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know.   

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Marked as answer by Redboy65 Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:48 AM
    • Edited by jim-xu Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:03 AM
    Wednesday, December 7, 2016 12:41 AM
  • Jim - thanks for you help. I followed the instructions above to rebuild the SFB profile and can now see the calendar events updating.

Much appreciated.

Altay.

• Marked as answer by Redboy65 Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:51 AM
    Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:51 AM