none
Receiving duplicaate messages in Outlook 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Upgraded from office 2003 to Office 2007. Certain e-mails which have large distribution lists continue to populate the inbox (like 12,000 plus copies of the same e-mail). When I log into the web interface I can see the single e-mail in the inbox, but it is never removed. If I delete the duplicating message from the server via the Web interface I stop getting the duplicate messages on the Outlook 2007 client.
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 1:35 PM

All replies

• Hi

From your query, it looks like your inbox is filled with thousands of duplicate emails. Yes, dealing with duplicate emails in Outlook is not an easy task. If you keeps on receiving duplicate emails in Outlook , it becomes important to get rid of the problem as soon as possible. There can be many possible reason behind this issue in Outlook. Here, I have listed few of them:

1. Incorrect configuration of Outlook rule
    2. Inaccurate account settings
    3. Due to Anti-virus software, and many more...

Thus to avoid this problem permanently, try to avoid these reasons. Moreover, you can try SysTools Outlook Duplicate Remover tool also. This will surely help you in deleting duplicate Outlook items in no time. 

Monday, July 15, 2019 6:41 AM