none
Missing Projects and timesheet RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem with Project Server 2010, some of my projects disappeared or missing the latest updates, just as all timesheet disappeared, someone has this happened???, Some explanation of what happened??? and is there a solution???

JorgeBec

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

not sure what you call disappeared? Are your projects not displayed in Project Center? Are you able to see them when you start project client and retrieve complete list of projects from server?

If your issue is mainly related to PWA: Check what views or filters you are using. Is it possible that your projects had been added to a master project? In this case enable check box Subprojects in ribbon of Project Center.

In Manage Timesheet, there is also a filter selection. I saw several times that people were missing timesheets, when filter was set to Created  and In Progress.

After trying all filters and views: Can you see your projects and timesheets back?
    Regards
    Barbara

• Proposed as answer by HFprojects Tuesday, April 2, 2013 3:06 PM
    Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:45 AM
  • Thanks Barbara for your answer, and check what the views and filters you mention in your email, unfortunately I still have the problem, I commented that the projects that i have problem I can not visualize either PWA or Project Professional, the behavior looks like they have done a restore, any other suggestions???, how I can know the actions they did???, there is a log???

JorgeBec

Thursday, November 8, 2012 3:11 PM
  • Hello, I advance the diagnostic data detected that I see from PWA correspond to ProjectServer_Archive database and not the database ProjectServer_Published, has anyone had this problem??

JorgeBec

Friday, November 16, 2012 9:33 PM