Incomplete access to online accounts RRS feed

• Question

• Incomplete meaning that when I login to my bank account or my cable TV account, the site says "Please standby while your records are retrived". Then I sit and stare at the site's status bar that infinitly gets me nowhere further into accessing my account.

Some other accounts I am able to successfully log into: (Amazon, hotmail, gmail, credit union). I just have trouble with the two mentioned.

Again, like my previous post, I suspect my explorer or my computer security settings got changed accidentily. What should I do?

Xaiver3000
    Friday, October 7, 2011 7:48 PM

All replies

• You can reset Internet Explorer to its default settings by accessing Options, click the Advanced Tab, then use the Reset button on the bottom right side of the window.
    Please remember to flag a post that helps you as "answer" so that it may help others with same problems. | My Technet Wiki Article
    Friday, October 7, 2011 7:55 PM
  • Hi,

I want to know where this message appears? If it is in the site, you may contact the serivce provider to check the problem. If these websites work with any add-ons, you may check this with the service provider’s support.

Hope that helps

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:27 AM