none
Indexing ProjectWise using FAST RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Satheesh,

Were you able to find out more about the document format?  I do not find ProjectWise as one of the supported document formats listed in Chapter 13 of the ESP Product Overview Guide.  At current, I do not have a suggestion about how to index the ProjectWise content in a supported fashion.

Thanks!

Rob Vazzana | Sr Support Escalation Engineer | US Customer Service & Support

Customer Service   & Support                            Microsoft| Services

Thursday, June 7, 2012 7:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Satheesh,

I am not familiar with the ProjectWise software suite, but if you can view the documents in PDF format, you should be able to feed the PDF documents into Fast ESP via the feeding method of your choice, such as Filetraverser, Enterprise Crawler, etc.  What  document format are the documents in ProjectWise?  Let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks!

Customer Service   & Support                            Microsoft| Services

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:48 PM
  • Hi Satheesh,

Were you able to find out more about the document format?  I do not find ProjectWise as one of the supported document formats listed in Chapter 13 of the ESP Product Overview Guide.  At current, I do not have a suggestion about how to index the ProjectWise content in a supported fashion.

Thanks!

Customer Service   & Support                            Microsoft| Services

Thursday, June 7, 2012 7:30 PM
  • Satheesh,

We are also a ProjectWise shop, did you find any further information or have any success indexing this document management tool's content?

Rachael

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:39 PM
  • Hello,

How are you trying to feed the content from ProjectWise?  Have you considered using the Content API to build a custom feeder?

Thanks!

Customer Service   & Support                            Microsoft| Services

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:21 PM