none
Timesheet Page Doesn't Show All Tasks Only Current Tasks RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are using project server 2013 in our Organization.

The timesheet page is not showing "All the tasks" assigned to a resource. I believe the timesheet page is filtering the tasks based on the start and finish date of that task.

But, I want all the tasks to be shown assigned to that particular resources in the timesheet page.

Please clarify me what am I supposed to do to see all the tasks assigned to me.

Thank you

Siva Chaitanya

Monday, April 11, 2016 9:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

By default, the timesheet page shows only the current assignments, meaning assignments on the given timesheet period, assuming you configured it as is. In the server settings, Timesheet Settings and Defaults, you can set how the timesheet is prepopulated:

Note that you cannot prepopulate timesheets with all resource assignments since the timesheet would become unreadable.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCC |

• Proposed as answer by Jalal blali Monday, April 11, 2016 6:17 PM
    Monday, April 11, 2016 9:44 AM
  • Siva --

In additional to the excellent answer from Guillaume, if you want your users to see all of the tasks to which they are assigned, you need to show them how to use the Tasks page in PWA.  By default, the Tasks page shows every task assigned to the user, while the Timesheet page shows only current tasks.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Proposed as answer by Jalal blali Monday, April 11, 2016 6:18 PM
    Monday, April 11, 2016 1:24 PM