none
Taskbar almost gone on main display RRS feed

• Question

• Not sure what caused this to happen.  I've not rebooted my machine (or done so to try and fix this as yet), but for some reason, the taskbar has minimized (as if using "Auto-hide the taskbar" feature) and won't restore.  All of the taskbars on the other monitors are fully visible. This happens only if the taskbar is on the top or bottom.  If on left or right, it will show up.  Below is a screenshot of my desktops.

My desktop

I pixilated all of the non-relevant portions as I'm still working.  This was working for months, and perhaps if I reboot, perhaps this will fix itself, but I was wondering if anyone else had gotten this problem.

I don't mind someone marking a post as "Proposed as answer", but DO NOT mark it as "Answered". If I am the OP, I will decide if a post actually answers my post or not. Thank you.

• Edited by A D R I A N Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:40 PM
    Wednesday, March 23, 2016 3:39 PM

Answers

• Rebooting my machine fixed the issue, but I can't be rebooting it all the time. I've got work to do. :(

Hopefuly this won't happen again.

A

I don't mind someone marking a post as "Proposed as answer", but DO NOT mark it as "Answered". If I am the OP, I will decide if a post actually answers my post or not. Thank you.

• Marked as answer by A D R I A N Wednesday, March 23, 2016 8:28 PM
    Wednesday, March 23, 2016 8:28 PM