Email send out problem with exchange and pop RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have a question about sending email with outlook 2010.

My outlook 2010 config with a exchange account and 2 pop accounts. When i send out email from 2 pop accounts, recipient receive the email well but the sender will show my exchange email address. I am sure i choose correct email account to send out. Any one may help?

Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:23 AM

All replies

• Hi DickySze,

Does this issue occur to all recipients?

Firstly please have a look at your side to see if the message is saved in the correct sent items folder under the POP account. If possible, it is also suggested to check the message header of the message on the recipient's side via File > Properties > Internet headers to see if the mail is sent from the correct account.

Besides, please try creating a new Outlook profile, add the accounts one by one and see if the issue persists. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:35 AM
  • Hi DickySze,

Any update on the issue?

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:22 AM