none
Deployment failing at ZTIApplications RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Our server is installing Windows 10 fine but failing on any application after that. I've been away from MDT for awhile so I'm a bit rusty on debugging. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

smsts: 

Start executing the command line: cscript.exe "%SCRIPTROOT%\ZTIApplications.wsf"
    Executing command line: cscript.exe "%SCRIPTROOT%\ZTIApplications.wsf"
    Process completed with exit code 1
    Failed to run the action: Install Applications. 
    Incorrect function. (Error: 00000001; Source: Windows)
    Executing in non SMS standalone mode. Ignoring send a task execution status message request
    Set a global environment variable _SMSTSLastActionRetCode=1
    Set a global environment variable _SMSTSLastActionSucceeded=false
    Clear local default environment
    Let the parent group (State Restore) decides whether to continue execution
    The execution of the group (State Restore) has failed and the execution has been aborted. An action failed.
    Operation aborted (Error: 80004004; Source: Windows)
    Failed to run the last action: Install Applications. Execution of task sequence failed.
    Incorrect function. (Error: 00000001; Source: Windows)
    Executing in non SMS standalone mode. Ignoring send a task execution status message request
    Task Sequence Engine failed! Code: enExecutionFail9:43:46 AM 1764 (0x06E4)
    Task sequence execution failed with error code 80004005
    Cleaning Up.

Friday, February 2, 2018 5:05 PM

All replies

• I would verify your ZTIApplications.log and BDD.log. I am assuming you are installing multiple applications and one of them is failing. Without these two logs, it is nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact cause.

Cheers,
    Anton

Vacuum Breather Blog | Wing Commander Saga | Twitter

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. If posts are helpful please don't forget to rate them as "Helpful" or as "Answer".

Monday, February 5, 2018 2:18 PM

• This issue turned out to be file corruption on the server. Re-installation fixed the issue.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:57 AM