Hello, I have upgrade SCCM 2012 version to SCCM 2012 SP1 on my Customer. So all role and function work great but when the client create new report the report builder do not load. There is the error:
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.18052
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.18052 built by: FX45RTMGDR
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)
Server : Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0
Application url : http://SQLSERVER/ReportServer/ReportBuilder/RptBuilder_3/MSReportBuilder.exe.manifest
Server : Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0
Deployment Identity : ReportBuilder_3_0_0_0.application, Version=10.50.4000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c3bce3770c238a49, processorArchitecture=x86
Application Identity : MSReportBuilder.exe, Version=10.50.4000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c3bce3770c238a49, processorArchitecture=x86, type=win32
* Online only application.
* Trust url parameter is set.
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of http://SQLSERVER/ReportServer/ReportBuilder/ReportBuilder_3_0_0_0.application?http://SQLSERVER/ReportServer/ConfigMgr_001/Alerts/Test resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ File, Microsoft.DataWarehouse.dll, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [11/25/2013 2:31:40 PM] : Activation of http://SQLSERVER/ReportServer/ReportBuilder/ReportBuilder_3_0_0_0.application?http://SQLSERVER/ReportServer/ConfigMgr_001/Alerts/Test has started.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:40 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:40 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:42 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:43 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 2.0.50727.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:43 PM] : Detecting dependent assembly Sentinel.v3.5Client, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorArchitecture=msil using Sentinel.v3.5Client, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a, processorArchitecture=msil.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:43 PM] : Detecting dependent assembly System.Data.Entity, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=msil using System.Data.Entity, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089, processorArchitecture=msil.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:43 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [11/25/2013 2:31:48 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File, Microsoft.DataWarehouse.dll, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
Please try the following suggestion in the blog.
System Center 2012 Configuration Manager: 'Create Report' Doesn't Work, so what do I do now?
We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time.
Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
- Marked as answer by Xin GuoMicrosoft contingent staff, Moderator Tuesday, December 03, 2013 2:51 AM