none
BUG! IE11 Developer tools close tab RRS feed

• Question

1. Open Developer Tools
    2. Close the tab before Developer tools can open
    3. Voila!

It is not my fault if your computer combusts. If this helped, press the /\ arrow over ↖there. If it answers the question, click Propose as Answer ↓there. If you asked the question in the first place, click Mark as answer ↓below.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

When we press F12 to open the developer tool, and before the tool is opened fully, close the tab, the tool won't be opened.

What is your problem when you try that?

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 26, 2015 4:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

When we press F12 to open the developer tool, and before the tool is opened fully, close the tab, the tool won't be opened.

What is your problem when you try that?

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 26, 2015 4:44 AM
  • Werfault...

It is not my fault if your computer combusts. If this helped, press the /\ arrow over ↖there. If it answers the question, click Propose as Answer ↓there. If you asked the question in the first place, click Mark as answer ↓below.

Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:28 AM
  • Is there anything unclear? Can I close this thread?

Regards,

Yan Li

Monday, June 29, 2015 8:54 AM
  • This is only a problem if iexplore is in multiple processes.

Monday, October 5, 2015 8:03 PM