bluetooth RRS feed

• Question

• Am running beta win 7, build 7100 acquired early spring, 2009.  The only prob I've experienced with this superior OS, is that win_explorer ceases to function when I request any action from my bluetooth app.  A dialogue box appears (same one every time) notifying me that win_explorer has ceased to function and needs to restart.  Upon clicking: "ok", explorer restarts and within 20 seconds I'm back to square one.  I've tried rebooting after plugging in my usb device (only device used is my Nokia cell phone) and the system recognizes the phone and  the app is up and running, but the moment I request any views of folders, files, etc., explorer freezes up.
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 8:30 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Does the error only occur when trying to request Bluetooth application? Does it also occur when launching other application?

Please refer to the following steps to troubleshoot the issue.

1. Boot the computer in Clean Boot for a test.

2. Run antivirus program and perform a full scanning.

3. Reinstall Bluetooth driver and pair the Bluetooth device again.

If the issue still occurs, please upload the Event log to the Skydrive ( www.skydrive.live.com ).

Collect Event log

=========================

a. Click "Start", input "eventvwr" (without quotation marks) in the Start Search bar and press Enter.

b. Right click on "Application" on the left frame, choose "Save Log file As"; in the pop-up window, click to choose the Desktop icon on the left frame, input "app" in the "File name" blank, and then click save.

c. Right click on "System", with the same method, save it as "sys".

d. Locate the two saved log files on the Desktop and upload them.

Thanks

Novak

• Marked as answer by Novak Wu Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:39 AM
    Friday, October 23, 2009 5:28 AM