Outlook doesn't show contance RRS feed

• Question

• Dear everyone,

I faced one problem with my outlook 2016.
    i was set up my account on new PC, and i tried download all emails when i have finished my downloading email from server.
    I have started to open my message's email but i got error "Sorry we're having trouble opening this item. This could be temporary, but if you see it again you might want to restart Outlook. This operation is not support until the entire message is download. Download the message and try again."

Thanks for your help

Best,

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:14 AM

All replies

• Hi Rothany,

What's your account type? Exchange, POP or IMAP?

The error message suggests that you currently may only have downloaded the message header. Depending on the number of emails, it may take a long time to download.

Besides, please also check whether you have set to download full items. To check this, please go to Send/Receive > Send/Receive Groups > Define Send/Receive Groups. Choose the problematic group and click Edit.

Select the appropriate email account on left side and then check whether the “Download Complete Items including attachments for subscribed folders” option is ticked.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:01 AM
    Thursday, December 28, 2017 7:27 AM
  • Hi Rothany,

Just to check whether my reply helps.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 29, 2017 9:31 AM