Calculated Field - 2 choices RRS feed

• Question

• I have a calculated field that does the following;

=AND([Due Date]<NOW(),Status_Value<>"Completed",[Due Date]<>"")

Basically it checks if todays date is greater than the [Due Date} and the status is not "Completed". However, I would like to change this so that it check if the status is not "Completed" or "Cancelled".

How do I include the extra check?

Friday, June 3, 2016 3:10 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We can use this:

=AND([Due Date]<>"",[Due Date]<NOW(),Status_Value<>"Completed",Status_Value<>"Cancelled")

Best Regards,

Dennis

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Patrick_Liang Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:09 AM
    Monday, June 6, 2016 3:29 AM

All replies

• Here is the solution for you

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/9d9ce956-d12b-4d6e-9097-616f69e15c23/calculated-field-with-choice-columns?forum=sharepointgeneralprevious

Please remember to click &#39;Mark as Answer&#39; on the answer if it helps you

Friday, June 3, 2016 3:28 PM
  • Maybe a misunderstanding, but I want the calculation to check if the field does not contains the values of either "Completed" or "Cancelled", the output is a Boolean value.
    Friday, June 3, 2016 3:45 PM
  • Hi

check this formula

=IF(OR(Status_Value="Completed",Status_Value="Cancelled"),1,0)

Romeo Donca, Orange Romania (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA) Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if the post has been helpful for you.

Friday, June 3, 2016 8:27 PM
  • Hi,

We can use this:

=AND([Due Date]<>"",[Due Date]<NOW(),Status_Value<>"Completed",Status_Value<>"Cancelled")

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Patrick_Liang Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Thursday, June 23, 2016 9:09 AM
    Monday, June 6, 2016 3:29 AM
  • Hi,

Any update?

If my reply helps you, please mark the reply as answer, it will make others who stuck with the similar issue easier to search for valid solutions in this forum.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Monday, June 20, 2016 8:02 AM