none
Windows Hello won't work after changing password RRS feed

• Question

• I recently changed my windows 10 password, and now windows hello doesn't work. I've tried running the setup twice, but that hasn't worked. How can I get windows hello to accept the new password?
    Friday, August 25, 2017 1:42 PM

All replies

• Would you mind post back steps you followed to change password?

Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:47 PM
  • Hi,

Are there any error messages occur?

Is it available to login Windows now? How did you change your password?

After you changed your Windows password, such as "change password successfully" messages occurred?

Bests,

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 28, 2017 6:40 AM
  • Hi,

I changed my password using CTRL-ALT-DELETE, Change Password. The Password Changed Successfully message did appear, and I have been using the new password for a couple of weeks.

Monday, August 28, 2017 2:13 PM
  • Hi,

If you have been used the password for several days, it would be not caused by password.

You can't login Windows now, right? What's the exact symptom? Does it pend for a long time or appear login with wrong password messages?

Try to login with another use account such as administrator or Microsoft account.  

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:55 AM
  • Hi,

Any update?

Thursday, August 31, 2017 5:48 AM