How to take remote session of win 7 computer RRS feed

• Question

•  Have Win 7 any inbuilt feature to support the remote session, like Net Meeting in earlier versions?

I want to use this to take the remote session of any computer in my Domain using free utility.

Subs
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 1:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You may try Teamviewer.

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Friday, October 7, 2011 3:00 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:49 AM
  • There are 2 ways:

1. You can use "Remote desktop" by click Start - > Accessories -> Remote Desktop, or simply Run "mstsc.exe".

2. Or if you want to remote assist/control the other user's computer, you can use Windows live messenger to do so.

• First you both need to login messenger;
    • In your two's IM window, let the other click Alt -> Action -> Request remote assistant
    • Accept in your side.

Hope this helps!

• Proposed as answer by Server Baba Sunday, October 2, 2011 4:19 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:11 AM

All replies

• I suggest you to try Microsoft Lync , Download here : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ff808407.aspx

it's Free for ( 180 ) days try it , if you Liked you can buy the License :)

Microsoft Lync 2010 -- What's Lync?  

Microsoft Lync 2010 client - icon.PNG
    Microsoft Lync 2010.png

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:30 PM
  • Here is How to Install and Configure Lync Server 2010 ( Video ) :

part1 

part2

part3

i hope get you a similar solution :)

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:37 PM
  • Thanks for your reply!!!

But is for all the purpose, I need a simple utility to take remote of any other computer.

I need a free utility with commercial use.

Subs
    Friday, September 23, 2011 5:05 AM
  • Hi,

You may try Teamviewer.

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx 

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:49 AM
  • There are 2 ways:

1. You can use "Remote desktop" by click Start - > Accessories -> Remote Desktop, or simply Run "mstsc.exe".

2. Or if you want to remote assist/control the other user's computer, you can use Windows live messenger to do so.

• First you both need to login messenger;
    • In your two's IM window, let the other click Alt -> Action -> Request remote assistant
    • Accept in your side.

Hope this helps!

• Proposed as answer by Server Baba Sunday, October 2, 2011 4:19 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:11 AM