excel 2003 slow opening file RRS feed

• Question

• Hi in our company one user facing a problem in excel when he open excel it takes too much time to open any file  (also a simple workbook take to much time to open ) .All other programs like power point ms word is working fine .In other user account excel working very fine .Even i tried to reinstall the complete package of office ,still problem same as it was.The user is under domain and he can login only in his account according to company policy so that i cant give him to another account for login Pls help me
    • Moved by Cleber Marques MSFT Friday, June 10, 2011 8:16 PM (From:Microsoft Operations Framework -- MOF 4.0)
    Friday, June 10, 2011 3:38 AM

Answers

• It was user profile problem because After deleting user profile and recreation user profile my problem solved.

Rakesh Kumar
    • Marked as answer by RakeshKumar86 Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:20 AM
    Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:20 AM

All replies

• Sorry, but you have posted your question in a forum that talk about Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), then I am moving your post to another forum and I hope you can get some help. But if you want you can try to find other forum by yourself:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/

Hope that helps

Regards,

Cleber Marques

Microsoft MVP & MCT | Charter Member: SCVMM & MDOP
    MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    My Blog | MOF.com.br | CleberMarques.com | CanalSystemCenter.com.br
    Friday, June 10, 2011 8:06 PM
  • It was user profile problem because After deleting user profile and recreation user profile my problem solved.

Rakesh Kumar
    • Marked as answer by RakeshKumar86 Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:20 AM
    Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:20 AM