External Skype consumer conference calls RRS feed

• Question

• Office 365 E5, Skype For Business with PBX and PSTN

Q1. I have clients who wish to contact me using their consumer skype accounts

They can each call me individually, but I cannot see how to hold a conference call between myself and say, two clients. If a second client calls, I cannot add them, as the first call is put on hold.

I have also tried 'Meet Now', but when I try to add my client, I get an error "cannot invite #### to join this meeting"

Is this facility available? or do I need to revert to user my personal skype consumer account !

Thanks for any advice

Friday, April 7, 2017 9:30 AM

All replies

• Deleted
    Friday, April 7, 2017 9:39 AM
  • Many Thanks for your prompt reply - rather disappointing that I need to use my consumer account because SfB PBX online does not allow that facility.   If I could ask one more questions please, I have Skype PBX with some PSTN line. To create a delegate, does the delegate need a PSTN licence to answer calls on my behalf?  Many Thanks
    Friday, April 7, 2017 10:32 AM
  •  If I could ask one more questions please, I have Skype PBX with some PSTN line. To create a delegate, does the delegate need a PSTN licence to answer calls on my behalf?  Many Thanks

Hi PostyUK,

Agree with Shankar.Paulraj, So far, between Skype for Business client and Skype software, it is only support peer-to-peer IM, A\V chat but not meeting also with share desktop\PPT or others, for this issue, we suggest you provide feedback with the following link, we will collect all your information and improve our product.
    https://www.skypefeedback.com/

For the delegate, you need the license for the SFB users, the following blog is for your reference
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt631190.aspx

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 10, 2017 6:57 AM