none
Printing problem: rolled up task on multiple rows don't print RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I've set up a few tasks and rolled them up to a summary task. Since some of them are overlapping I set the formatting of the rolled up tasks to row 1 or 2 in the Bar Formatting window. This way I can still identify the start and end of individual tasks, while making the plan way shorter. No when I print the schedule it doesn't show the bars at all. What is wrong? I think I just see a little bit of the top of the bar text from row 2 (which is set to show on top of a bar).

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:12 AM

All replies

• Meanwhile I tried to fix it. I found a workaround.

I made one extra formatting rule which I said to use row 3 for. In fact I don't use it and don't show it in the Legend. But now MS P makes all rows even higher and show my row 2 task in de middle of the Gantt Row instead of at the bottom (when I was using only 2 rows). Now it does print.

But still, I think it is a bug.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:13 AM
  • Everyone always thinks there is a bug when they try something extra complicated and it doesn't work, and it nearly always turns out to be user error or misunderstanding or a lack of familiarity. It is always best to assume that it isn't a bug and try to figure out what you have missed instead. Send it to me at you know where.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:46 PM