none
Remote Administration of DPM 2012 on Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have DPM 2012 setup and running, but I do not yet have SCOM installed.  I would like to be able to manage DPM from my Win7 workstation.  I see references to DPM Remote Administration, but I can't find anything that tells me how to install it.  Can you point me to some documentation on this?

Thanks,
    Joe

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Just install it from the DPM installation media by running the setup.exe and selecting "DPM remote Administration" option.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Just install it from the DPM installation media by running the setup.exe and selecting "DPM remote Administration" option.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:33 PM
  • Thanks Mike.  I tried that but got a platform error due to my 32bit OS.  Thought there might be a 32bit option.  I'll have to push for a new desktop!

Joe

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:36 PM