Connecting calendar in Lotus notes with Skype for buisness RRS feed

• Question

• Hi folks,

I have this company that use Lotus Notes for mail and calendar. They are also in the O365 and are using Skype for Buisness.

My question is, how can I synch the Lotus Notes Calendar to O365 calendar so they see meeting requests in the Notes calendar also in the Skype client and vice versa?

Thanks in advanced.
     -B

Monday, May 23, 2016 3:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The supported way to schedule Skype for Business meeting are as following:

1. Outlook

2. Skype for Business web scheduler

Base on my understanding, there is no way to sync Lotus Notes Calendar to O365 calendar and vice versa naturally.

You can post a case on MSDN Skype for Business forum and there are Skype for Business developing experts will help to confirm if it could be achieved or not. Thanks for your understanding.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=SfB

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Ben Donaldson Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:47 PM
    • Marked as answer by BjarniG Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:27 PM
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The supported way to schedule Skype for Business meeting are as following:

1. Outlook

2. Skype for Business web scheduler

Base on my understanding, there is no way to sync Lotus Notes Calendar to O365 calendar and vice versa naturally.

You can post a case on MSDN Skype for Business forum and there are Skype for Business developing experts will help to confirm if it could be achieved or not. Thanks for your understanding.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=SfB

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Ben Donaldson Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:47 PM
    • Marked as answer by BjarniG Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:27 PM
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:44 AM
  • Hi,

thanks for the answer. If they use 'Skype for Business web scheduler', to create a meeting, the other end get's the meeting invitation, and everything is ok there. But the user that created the meeting in web scheduler does not see the meeting in the Skype client under Today.

Update: typo in dns at the ISP, even though I have asked them to check twice. So please ognore this post.

Thanks.

-B

• Edited by BjarniG Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:26 PM Update the post.
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 3:36 PM