Disable Calendar Invites Ability RRS feed

• Question

• How can you disable the ability for specific people to send you calendar invites?
    Tuesday, April 3, 2018 1:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Petey,

According to my research, I'm afraid that there is no such a built-in option in Outlook to realize this.

As a workaround, you could create a rule to decline meeting invitations from specific person. To do this, please follow the steps below.

1. Create an email template for declining meeting invitations.

2. Go to File > Manage Rules & Alerts. Click “New Rule”.

3. Follow the instructions to create a rule according to the rule description below.

The meeting invite will be automatically declined and deleted.

Hope this is helpful to you. 

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:17 AM
    • Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, April 6, 2018 5:52 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:11 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:11 AM
    Tuesday, April 3, 2018 6:16 AM
  • Hi Petey,

Just to check whether my reply is helpful to you.

Please let me know if you have further concern about this issue.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 6, 2018 5:51 AM
  • Hi Petey,

I'm wondering whether the reply above is helpful to you.

If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

• Edited by Perry-Pan Monday, April 9, 2018 1:09 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, April 23, 2018 8:25 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, April 24, 2018 9:44 AM
    Monday, April 9, 2018 1:08 AM