Convert Roamcache to Office 2007 NK2 RRS feed

• Question

• I am downgrading office and would like to convert the roamcache to NK2. I am going from Office 2016 to Office 2007.

Please note: I already know how to convert NK2 to Outlook 2016 (in an upgrade) but the question is the other way around.

Can anyone shed some light in how this is done please? Is this even possible?

Thanks

Thursday, January 18, 2018 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Alex,

As far as I know, I am afraid it is not feasible to convert roamcache back to .NK2 file:(

By the way, Office 2007 has reached its end of life, generally it is suggested to use main streaming versions of Office for better user experience and continued support. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, January 19, 2018 7:40 AM
  • Hi Alex,

I am writing to see how everything is going on with the issue. If my suggestion above is helpful, do you mind helping mark it as answer to close the thread so that others who might have a similar question can more easily find the information?

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:04 AM