control panel - get rid off this anoying warning message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all

How to get rid off this anoying warning message?  because it does not let me see the content

Warm regards MeVs

Friday, April 3, 2020 10:36 PM

Answers

• Thank you Sharon.

I tried what you mentioned but it did not correct the problem.

What I did was, remove the last skype cumulative update, restart Front End server, validate that the services  of the SQL instances are started, specially the SQL Browser, apply the latest cumulative update again and noted that It created and assigned all permissions while installing the database update.

Once done, restart the server again and when It start, I was finally able to publish the Skype for Business Serve topology.

Warm regards MeVs

• Marked as answer by MeVs Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:21 AM
    • Edited by MeVs Monday, April 13, 2020 4:31 AM
    Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:21 AM

All replies

• hi to all

hi 

is there any good troubleshoot to fix it?

I can open a former topology bulder but I can not download a current one

Warm regards MeVs

Friday, April 3, 2020 11:48 PM
  • Hi to all

I found this error screenshoot error message.  How can I fit it?

Warm regards MeVs

Sunday, April 5, 2020 9:46 PM
  • Hi MeVs,

What do you do before this issue happened?

Does this problem persist all the time?

According to the warning message, it seems related to SQL server or network. You could check your network connectivity first. Then, check the replication status of SQL server.

Executing the command “Get-CsManagementStoreReplicationStatus” to get the information about the Skype for Business server replication process. If the value is False, the following command can force to start replication “Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplication”. It will take several minutes to take effect. If the status is still False, you can check if there any related error message in event viewer.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 6, 2020 4:00 AM
  • Hi Sharon,
    Related to your questions, here it goes my answers:
    What do you do before this issue happened?
    I applied the update 4470124
    Updates for Skype for Business Server 2019
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4470124/updates-for-skype-for-business-server-2019
    and ran the following powershell command:
    Install-CsDatabase -Update -LocalDatabases
    Does this problem persist all the time?
    I found through %temp% html file and saw SQL error message.
    One additional point.  Front End Services keeps restarting till I open SQL configuration manager and Restart RTCLocal
    Then it got "running" state.
    After a few minutes repeat the same behavior
    What can I do to fix it ?

Warm regards MeVs

Monday, April 6, 2020 6:02 PM
  • Hi 

I am still checking with no success till now.

Any recommendation will be appreciated 

Warm regards MeVs

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 6:37 AM
  • Hi MeVs,

It seems that the account has no access to the XDS database. You could try the following steps:

1. Open the xds database.                                                           
    2. Add the account used to download the topology. Assign to db_owner.
    3. Log off and login again from Skype for Business front-end server and download topology.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 9, 2020 8:39 AM
  • Thank you Sharon.

I tried what you mentioned but it did not correct the problem.

What I did was, remove the last skype cumulative update, restart Front End server, validate that the services  of the SQL instances are started, specially the SQL Browser, apply the latest cumulative update again and noted that It created and assigned all permissions while installing the database update.

Once done, restart the server again and when It start, I was finally able to publish the Skype for Business Serve topology.

Warm regards MeVs

• Marked as answer by MeVs Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:21 AM
    • Edited by MeVs Monday, April 13, 2020 4:31 AM
    Saturday, April 11, 2020 5:21 AM
  • Hi MeVs,

Thanks for your sharing. 

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Monday, April 27, 2020 7:33 AM