Scheduling Assistant Template for Series of Appointments RRS feed

• Question

• I am Looking for a way to build scheduling assistant templates so that I am able to create an appointment and have the subsequent series of follow up appointments populate automatically. Similar to using the Recurrence function but without having to set the pattern each time.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:06 AM

All replies

• Hi RJMDwLegal,

If I understand correctly, you may try the steps below to create a template:

1. Click Home > New  Items > Meeting to create a meeting series.
    2. Set the recurrence pattern as you want.
    3. Go to File > Save as, select a convenient location such as the desktop.
    4. Save the meeting as .oft or .msg file.

Then you can create new recurring meetings based on the template by double clicking the .oft or .msg file on your desktop. 

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 7:55 AM
  • Hi RJMDwLegal,

How's everything going with this issue? Have you checked if my reply above was helpful? Any updates are appreciated.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 8:56 AM