none
MOSS & Reporting Services Integration - Set Server Defaults RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm having difficulty completing the setup of reporting services and MOSS, and get all the way to the final step where I would click on "Set Server Defaults", and I get the following error, "
    An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode.".

The farm is setup like this:
    • SQL Server
    • MOSS & Reporting Services
    I am able to see the Reporting Services web service, and can pull it up successfully (ReportService2006.asmx). The integration is set using a Trusted Account and NTLM authenication.  We've tried uninstalling/installing every aspect (SQL, reporting services, moss, reporting service add-in, .NET framework).  Currently, virtually everything is running under a single domain account (with administrative access to each box as well as SA access to the databases).

I am at a loss as to what else to try ... any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel
    Friday, July 18, 2008 8:28 PM

Answers

• I ended up resolving this by removing sharepoint (both the WFE & the databases) and starting over again from scratch.

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:03 PM

All replies

• Moving this to the SharePoint - Business Intelligence forum which is the place for Reporting Services questions.

Saturday, July 19, 2008 7:14 AM
  • I ended up resolving this by removing sharepoint (both the WFE & the databases) and starting over again from scratch.

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:03 PM