Windows XP Media Center Edition reboot disk RRS feed

• Question

• I need to know if I can get a disk or a download for my computer. I had downloaded a free version of McAFee virus protection and my computer crashed and it says that the virus protection caused it and I can not get to the reboot menu. I can get to the bios menu but it says I need the disk to load windows recovery! I did not get a disk with my computer and have lost any backups that I have made for it! What can I do? or can I get a disk or download anywhere?
    Friday, September 30, 2011 2:26 PM

All replies

• Thanks everyone for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess no one reads this not even microsoft! Why do they have ask a question if no one will help you try to answer it!!
    Jarom Nichols
    Sunday, November 20, 2011 1:58 PM
  • There is nowhere you can download a copy of the Windows XP Media Center from.

Your only possible solution is if you can purchase one from Sony.  You will have to contact Sony to check on that.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Sunday, November 20, 2011 2:11 PM