Microsoft Surface Deployment Accelerator - FAILS - Failed to run the action: Gather local only RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All! I am having some trouble with MDT 2013 and Microsoft Surface Deployment Accelerator. When I first installed everything and added win10 to image, everything deploys fine. If i make ANY changes to the tasks (adding a program or command) it fails everytime with the provided image.

I do have the logs which can be found here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bgpY1fD-tipPDA2vuLrgB-8bcs-Gcvm1

System setup:

- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

- ADK 1709 

- MDT 2013

- Surface Deployment Accelerator v1.96.0405

- Win10 Pro x64 

- Surface Pro 4

Please help me.... this is making go insane. I started this project back in November and had wonderful success at first. I was able to configure my rules, tasks, and Unsttend.xml with no problems. Then, after i attempted to add language packs, thats when everything went downhill. I started getting the same error as the one i have posted... i tried repairing the programs, reversing the work i have done, reinstalling the programs all together.... then i ended up completely blowing away the VM and creating everything from scratch. All to just end up with the same error.... any help will be appreciated. 

• Edited by ITStooge Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:15 PM Misspelled
    Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:15 PM