Word 2007 doc. Pages now contain blank area that are impossible to remove of delete RRS feed

• Question

• A 200 page doc now contains the equvalent of 33 blanc pages. I cannot remove of line delete from the next item below.

I have tried all the logic responses, but nothing seems to work. Any pointers will be appreciated.

I am using Win 7 & Word 2007

I did have a test run with Office 10 beta. Now deleted. Could this be the culprit?  If so then correction  gudiance please.

Also tried, converting to Rich Text, word pad note pad, word 2000/ 2003, open office org

Thanks for listening

rhibster

Friday, May 6, 2011 8:37 AM

Answers

• Click on the Show\Hide ¶ button and what do you see?

For an explanation of what you see, take a look at the article "What do all those funny marks, like the dots between the words in my document, and the square bullets in the left margin, mean?” at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm
     -- Hope this helps.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP,
    dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    Posted via the Community Bridge

"rhibster" wrote in message news:e88288ac-75f7-4a6c-9d3b-e7be790ef071@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

A 200 page doc now contains the equvalent of 33 blanc pages. I cannot remove of line delete from the next item below.

I have tried all the logic responses, but nothing seems to work. Any pointers will be appreciated.

I am using Win 7 & Word 2007

I did have a test run with Office 10 beta. Now deleted. Could this be the culprit?  If so then correction  gudiance please.

Also tried, converting to Rich Text, word pad note pad, word 2000/ 2003, open office org

Thanks for listening

rhibster

Doug Robbins - Word MVP dkr[atsymbol]mvps[dot]org
    • Marked as answer by Harry Yuan Monday, May 9, 2011 8:49 AM
    Friday, May 6, 2011 9:23 AM