Ati mobility radeon 9000 vista drivers RRS feed

• Question

• hello i saw an old thread about mobilty radeon 7500 and the only way possible to make it work on vista was to use the vista drivers for the mobilty 9000 which are supposed to be either located on ur vista cd or on ur pc somewhere but i dont have it i was wonder if anyone was willing to provide me with theses drivers i will really appreciate it
    thank you

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:51 PM

Answers

• Hello,

To more efficiently get the driver for ATI Mobility Radeon 9000, you may directly contact technical support of ATI. For you convenience, I include the link to the telephone number list as below:

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/AboutAMD/0,,51_52_502_15216,00.html

Hope it helps!

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Microsoft Online Community Support

Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:55 AM