New and learning about App-V RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone point me to the right information, please?

I'm very new to Microsoft's App-V (still learning concepts and lingo), but I can't seem to find the 'server' download and some 'start-up' documentation.

Going to MS sites, it points me to several releases, and I can't tell which one is the latest one. I've found a 4.5 SP1 and I just came across 4.6 SP1...same goes for the documentation. Looks like 4.6 has no server install, just some client folders, so I don't know which one to get.

Thanks!

Monday, March 5, 2012 6:51 PM

Answers

• See here: Where can I download App-V? from these FAQs

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Edited by Aaron.ParkerModerator Monday, March 5, 2012 8:56 PM
    • Proposed as answer by znack Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by GonzEd Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:15 PM
    Monday, March 5, 2012 8:55 PM

All replies

• See here: Where can I download App-V? from these FAQs

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Edited by Aaron.ParkerModerator Monday, March 5, 2012 8:56 PM
    • Proposed as answer by znack Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by GonzEd Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:15 PM
    Monday, March 5, 2012 8:55 PM
  • Thanks, let me try to those links.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 1:20 PM