NVIDIA GeForce 7150M/ nForce 630M graphics card/ display problems on HP Presario V3751AU laptop RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi ,

I cant find the driver for NVIDIA GeForce 7150M/ nForce 630M graphics card and sound card drver. 

My notebook model is HP Compaq Presario V3751AU / Processor AMD Turion64 X2 TL-60 2.0GHz 

Operating system: Microsoft Vista Business N 32 bit. 

Please tell me where can download the driver.

Thank you,

Ong

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 10:57 AM

Answers

• If the unified drivers do not work for your graphics card, you may want to try the BETA version.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_174.74.html

I note that, in the "supported products" tab, it states it has support for GeForce 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i (hopefully thats a close enough match to yours for them to work)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:54 PM

All replies

•  

Ong,

You can go to the nVidia site and download the unified driver for GeForce 7x series graphics cards.

HP should make available sound drivers. If they do not, you may try a Google search using "HP Compaq Presario V3751AU +Vista +Drivers" and see where that takes you.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:51 PM
  • If the unified drivers do not work for your graphics card, you may want to try the BETA version.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_174.74.html

I note that, in the "supported products" tab, it states it has support for GeForce 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i (hopefully thats a close enough match to yours for them to work)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:54 PM
  •  

Man,

I aldy download the driver from the Nvidia website, and my display card problem aldy fixed.

I download the beta version to my computer and update the display .

now all the problem fixed. thanks for ur help.

rgds,

ong

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 8:06 PM
  •  

I've just bought Compaq V3751AU. I install windowns Vista ultimate 32 bit but Graphic card and Nic card not tobe installed driver. I aldy download driver from NVIDIA homepage (http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_169.25_whql.html ) and beta ver above (174.74_geforce_winvista_32bit_english_beta) but the problem not be solved.

Please help me solve that error!

(sorry, my English is not good)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 4:18 AM
  • Pls try this , disable your current Standard VGA driver and update driver from the file you save from internet. (Pls go Device manager - Display adapter - Click current VGA driver and update)

I have try severals time for install my Geforce graphic card, can't use direct install. I have choose update driver from device manager.

for the mic driver and sound driver , pls visit HP Presario 3751AU web site.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&cc=my&dlc=en&product=3678802&lang=en

this website may help you install the driver you need.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 5:59 AM
  •  

Thank you for reply me!

- My notebook no problem with sound driver, it's ok.

- I don't understand your mean. You say "and update driver from the file you save from internet", but file i download from nvidia site is file with .exe format. I think you say that mean file from C:\nvidia\... after unpack file .exe. If it's your mean i aldy try severals time but it still say: It's the best driver for ... or some thing like that and not thing happen after! It still "Standard VGA graphic adapter". (It's make me crary!!!)

You have any solution to solve my trouble!Please help me!!!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 6:23 AM
  •  

Try to go device manager to update the Dispaly adapters - update the display driver ( by choose your dispaly file save from internet).
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 6:34 AM
  • Please tell me where file from or tell me link to download that file from internet! I down from internet has .EXE format so it's working follow your way?

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 6:39 AM
  • Update the driver at C:/ SwSetup.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_169.25_whql.html

Pls download from the NVIDIA website.

After u download u should go to update your display adapters.  update the driver from the location you save the file.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 6:53 AM
  • I have aldy download file from your link.

1. Run file "169.25_forceware_winvista_32bit_english_whql" (original file name)

2. Go to divice manager, click Standard VGA adapter and disable it (Windows require restart but i don't restart)

3. Update driver: Chose Stadard VGA adapter and click update driver --> Browse my computer .. toC:\SWSetup

It still the same, not thing happen.

Please tell me where i miss take

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 7:31 AM
  • Display adapters / update driver

Browse for driver software on your computer

C:\Nvidia

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 8:24 AM
  • I follow your way, but nothing change. It still notice: The best driver software for your device already installed

So, after you install, is the Aero theme of vista working?

Do you know software named Driver Genius Professional? If you have (or you don't have I will send download link to you) please help me back up driver of your display card driver and send it for me!I don't have any chosen!Please help me!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 8:57 AM
  • Yes , The aero theme are working..

Pls give me the link. I try to send my driver for you.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 9:17 AM
  • Here is link: http://softarchive.net/portable/portable_driver_genius:57057.html

Download and backup only VGA card please. You can sent to me via luungocthuc@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your help!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 10:06 AM
  • help me... I faced the same thing..

the driver is the best - standard vga..

Friday, April 25, 2008 12:51 AM