Problem with PPS Demo Dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning.

I am having a problem with the PPS Demo Dashboard that is driving me crazy.  After making all of the prerequisite changes in the Dashboard Designer, the dashboard previews just fine from the preview site.  However when I attempt to deploy the PPS Demo Dashboard to Sharepoint and open the dashboard, the web parts appear on the page but are not loaded with data.  Web parts display either "An unexpected error has occurred", or "Updating" messages with no progress spinner. Pscwebparts.cab is deployed, as is the performancepointdefault master page on my Sharepoint site.    

If I run SQL Server Profiler, I notice that when I attempt to view the dashboard from Sharepoint there are a series of exec bsp_BizSystemGetAllApps calls that are made, but that's it - no exec FCOGetVersion, or exec FCOGet calls.  No MDX Queries are executed against the analysis database.

If I open the page in the Sharepoint Editor, a warning appears - "The page you are attempting to save has been modified by another user since you began editing".

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Wendell G. 

Thursday, October 16, 2008 2:07 PM

Answers