Windows live sign in RRS feed

• Question

• When I sign in the languge changes to German, every thing else is normal. I want it to be in English. only when I go to Profile in windows it changes.

Windows 7 (upgrade from Vista home Basic)

Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As my understanding, the webpage of your Windows Live profile is not English, if I misunderstand your words, please feel free to let me know.

Can you select the language on the right corner of profile page?

If not, I suggest you contact Windows Live Profile support for further help:

Profile Threads

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by dick1950 Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:20 AM
    Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:50 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you currently using Windows Live Messenger? If so, please go to the following link to download English version:

Windows Live worldwide download

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:03 AM
  • I have tried that and it didnt work. Every thing is in english except when I go to profile it changes to german.

If I Remove Windows live and reload how much will it effect what I already have, (like pictures, Contacts, ect)??

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:34 AM
  • Hi,

As my understanding, the webpage of your Windows Live profile is not English, if I misunderstand your words, please feel free to let me know.

Can you select the language on the right corner of profile page?

If not, I suggest you contact Windows Live Profile support for further help:

Profile Threads

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

• Marked as answer by dick1950 Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:20 AM
    Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:50 AM