none
BSOD after installing Hyper-V Feature on Windows 10 Pro 1809 RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting BSOD after installing Feature for Hyper-V (windows 10 Pro 1809).

I had Vmware Workstation(15) Installed on my system, which i removed(Uninstalled) rebooted the system and then installed Hyper-V Feature. after this i am not able to boot anymore.

Monday, May 6, 2019 4:41 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

If you're unable to access the desktop, you can use System Restore, Safe mode, and even the Advanced startup environment to troubleshoot the issue.

If System Restore is enabled and configured, you can use a restore point to undo changes.

To launch the Advanced startup settings, use these steps:

1.Start your PC.

2.As soon as the Windows logo appears on your screen, press the power button to interrupt the boot sequence.

3.Repeat steps No. 1 and 2 two more times.

After the third interruption, Windows 10 will open into the Advanced Startup environment.

For how to using Restore Point to fix stop error, please refer to the following steps:

1.Click the Advanced Startup option.

2.Click the Troubleshoot option.

3.Click the Advanced options button.

4.Click the System Restore option.

6.Select the most recent known working restore point that you think will resolve the blue screen problem.

For your reference:

How to troubleshoot and fix Windows 10 blue screen errors

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:50 AM
  • Hi ,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Candy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:06 AM
  • Hi ,

Did you have any updates on this issue?

Best Regards,

Candy

Friday, May 10, 2019 8:57 AM