Windows 7 black screen with moving cursor. RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Dell  laptop with windows 7. I can not reboot thru windows 7 cd. i tried to tapping f8 nothing happen. i also tried diagnostics all are ok. but still i cant reboot my laptop. it shows resuming windows after that i can see only black screen. pls anybody can help me?
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:42 PM

Answers

• What is the exact make, model, and series of your laptop?  The problems you describe are hardware problems.

Have you posted in the Dell Community forums @ http://en.community.dell.com/?~ck=mn  for help with your problem?  Others using like Dell products are much more likely to be able to provide assistance with your hardware problem.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:26 AM
    Sunday, May 26, 2013 11:26 AM
  • Hi swapnil1166

Which step that your computer come into black screen? After Microsoft logo, you login into the system or as soon as you stat the computer?

In addition, did you have install any software, windows update, driver or other?

If you couldn’t use System repair or Windows  CD to repair your system, please contact your computer manufacture for more help. There may be a hardware problem with your computer.

Monday, May 27, 2013 9:55 AM

All replies

• What is the exact make, model, and series of your laptop?  The problems you describe are hardware problems.

Have you posted in the Dell Community forums @ http://en.community.dell.com/?~ck=mn  for help with your problem?  Others using like Dell products are much more likely to be able to provide assistance with your hardware problem.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, May 26, 2013 11:26 AM
  • Hi swapnil1166

Which step that your computer come into black screen? After Microsoft logo, you login into the system or as soon as you stat the computer?

In addition, did you have install any software, windows update, driver or other?

If you couldn’t use System repair or Windows  CD to repair your system, please contact your computer manufacture for more help. There may be a hardware problem with your computer.

Monday, May 27, 2013 9:55 AM