Turn of FOPE sync notifications RRS feed

• Question

• We have transitioned to EOP ok, but now cant turn off the notifications from FOPE advising no Directory Sync occurred in last 4 hours.

but now don't have any access to the FOPE webpages to remove notification settings.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking advantage of the Directory Synchronization Tool for uploading your user list.  We currently show that you are scheduled to refresh your user list every 4h:0m.  The last update we received was on Fri, 16 May 2014 04:56:16 GMT.

If this is a known issue, please ignore this reminder.  You will continue to receive these reminders until the list has been refreshed while at least one domain is configured to be updated by the Directory Synchronization Tool.

Thank you,

Forefront Online Protection for Exchange & Exchange Hosted Archive Support

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 10:44 PM

All replies

• We're also getting the same mail over and over again. 
    I've looked in the old FOPE admin console, but are unable to find a setting to disable this notification.

Cheers
    Rolf

Friday, July 18, 2014 12:16 PM
  • Have any of you been able to stop these annoying notifications? We have been getting them since last week also and have since migrated to EOP ok. Just can't figure out how to stop these emails
    Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:18 AM
  • From what I understand that as soon as they turned it off yesterday, you lost all editing functions.  I have found the place to edit it, but the "EDIT" link is gone now.  Oh well , time for an Outlook rule until they shut down FOPE for good.

Configuring FOPE Admin Console

Now that we have the user created it is time to configure the FOPE Admin Console to support the Microsoft Directory Synchronization Tool to run properly when the time comes. The first thing is to configure a recipient to receive the notification updates when a list is uploaded to FOPE services.

In order to do that, open the FOPE Admin Console, click the Administration tab, and then click Company. In theService settings section click Edit, add an e-mail address related to the user synchronization and click Save.The result will be similar to the one shown in the Figure 03.

Hope this Helps. Please check as answer if you are satisfied with my response or click "Vote as Helpful". Thanks

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 7:46 PM