none
Windows 10 Unattend.xml file that will not wipe my Drive RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to install windows 10 from a ssd that now have only one partition whit windows in it. 

I don't have physical access to that computer and I try to install new windows via internet, whit the help of team viewer

I want to shirk partition C then i want to put windows file in that partition whit unattend file in it

I want to assign boot option to that partition so the pc will boot from it on the next restart

Whit the help of the unatted file I want to make a clean install of windows.

My problem is that all the documentation that I was able to find about unattend file on disk configuration part has 

<WillWipeDisk>true</WillWipeDisk> But I don't want the whole disk to be wipe out because I will lose the instalation file.

So my big QUESTIONS is if I can somehow configure in unatted file in firs step to delete partion 1(windows partiton)

step 2: delete partition 2 (recovery partition, we have mbr file format hear)

step 3 select unallocated space and create system mbr partition

step 4 select the rest of available space and create a new partition (where the new windows will be installed)

What you say it will be even possible to make all of this whit an unatted file or maybe whit a sript whit diskpart

command.

I know that is a thug situation but hope someone will can find a good solution to my problem

Thank You all !

Sunday, November 15, 2020 5:55 PM

All replies