Microsoft Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Good day!

I would like to ask for an assistance in setting up my work email using my tablet.  I tried setting it up myself but it's asking me to enter the right email address and password, of which I did.  It seems it is not accepting it.  

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 11:52 PM

All replies

• Good day!

I would like to ask for an assistance in setting up my work email using my tablet.  I tried setting it up myself but it's asking me to enter the right email address and password, of which I did.  It seems it is not accepting it.  

Mavi,

I see this often with mobile devices when they had the same account removed then tried to add it right away. Also, if you tried the password several times incorrectly you may have the account locked out.

Here is the TechNet article on adding to phones, but its the same.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123704(v=exchg.150).aspx

Good luck,

JP

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 12:14 AM
  • Hi Mavi,

Thanks for visiting our forum.

Please refer to the link provided by JP and see if it can fix the issue. If his reply is helpful, could you please help mark it as answer then other community members who encounter a similar issue can more easily find the useful one?

Then here we mainly focus on general questions on Outlook on Windows desktop, as per your specific query about setting up email account on tablet, it is encouraged to post to the Answers forum for better response:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 9:39 AM