Property "Last modified by" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I use SCSM2012.

I need to create a template cotaining the HasAnalystComment property and the user who wrote the last comment.

Is there a "last modified by" property in System center ? If so, what is the xml code for it?

(I can only get the "entered by" or "display name" for the HasAnalystComment, but this will list all users who made comments, I'm only interested in the latest one).

Thanks

Regards,

Morten

Friday, September 7, 2012 8:56 AM

Answers

• Hello Morten,

You can create a subscription and use Trouble Ticket Analyst Comments as a base class. You can notify when a object of this class has been created.

In this class you have properties like properties like Last modified and entered by, this wil present the user that create the last object of Trouble Ticket Analyst Comments, so the last comment in your Incident.

This blogpost about notfications also might help:
    http://www.scsm.se/?p=759

Hope this helps a bit

- Dennis | Netherlands | Blog | Twitter

• Marked as answer by Morten Meisler Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:16 PM
    Friday, September 14, 2012 3:43 PM

All replies

• Hello Morten,

You can create a subscription and use Trouble Ticket Analyst Comments as a base class. You can notify when a object of this class has been created.

In this class you have properties like properties like Last modified and entered by, this wil present the user that create the last object of Trouble Ticket Analyst Comments, so the last comment in your Incident.

This blogpost about notfications also might help:
    http://www.scsm.se/?p=759

Hope this helps a bit

- Dennis | Netherlands | Blog | Twitter

• Marked as answer by Morten Meisler Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:16 PM
    Friday, September 14, 2012 3:43 PM
  • Thanks exp, I've done this, however, I'd like to show only the latest comment and not the whole comment log. But ok, I can live with this : )

Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:15 PM