none
Informe Predecesoras en 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Buenas a todos y gracias de antemano.
    Mi PREGUNTA es una cerca de Como CONSEGUIR UN report Listado ONU de la estafa de las predecesoras y Sucesoras de Cada Actividad en el proyecto de 2013.
    En 2003 Y posteriores Hasta 2013 se podia Hacer y Ahora no se como Hacerlo.
    Un pequeño croquis adjunto de lo que quiero y no CONSIGO

Id____Nombre
    01____DESBROCE
    Predecesoras______________________________________________Sucesoras
    Días 00____FIRMA DE ACTA REPLANTEO__FC__0 ____________ 02 EXCAVACION EN DESMONTE__FC__0 Días

Me Estoy Volviendo Loco, con Una Cosa Aparentemente tan sencilla.
    Gracias e antemano.
    Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:18 AM

Answers

• Miguel,

You are probably looking for the reports that were included with MSP2003, MSP2007, MSP2010, but were mysteriously removed from MSP2013 and MSP2016, for no apparent reason even though they were all very useful. I have MSP2010, and I am relieved that I did not upgrade to more recent versions so I still have this functionality. My friend has MSP2016 and he just sends me the file and I make his reports and send them back to him. I do not know how to do the same kind of report in later versions.

• Marked as answer by Miguel19799 Friday, March 10, 2017 7:21 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Miguel19799 Friday, March 10, 2017 7:21 AM
    Monday, March 6, 2017 10:04 AM

All replies

• Miguel19799,

Este foro es un foro en inglés. Traduje tu pregunta usando Google Translator pero no pude entender completamente lo que quieres. Entiendo que desea algún tipo de informe que muestre a los predecesores y sucesores de tareas.  ¿Está buscando uno de los informes integrados? ¿Si es así, Cuál?  Si pudiera mostrar una captura de pantalla del informe de una versión anterior de Project, eso nos ayudaría a entender lo que necesita. 

For English speakers, like myself.

This forum is an English forum. I translated your question using Google Translator but I was unable to fully understand what you want. I understand you want some type of report that shows task predecessors and successors. Are you looking for one of the built-in reports? If so, which one? If you could show a screen shot of the report from an older version of Project, that would help us understand what you need.

John

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 2:10 PM
  • Thanks for your reply.

I will try to write in english. I am sorry for the mistakes and to use spanish before.

In older versions I could create a report that shows task predecessors and successors, but I can not do it with Project Standar 2013.

I don't know how to do that. I don't find built-in report, and I don't know how to create it. I am trying to attach one image in which I show the report that I want, It is generated with 2003 version but I can't. My account have to be verificated.

In the image we can see the main activities (red and blue), and in black the predecessors and sucessors in two columns of each one, showing the Id, the name of de predecessors or sucessors, and the type of relation. (If the tecnichal problems are solved I will attach the picture. I uploaded it in my profile).

I have the report created in 2003 version, but it doesn't work in 2013 version.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely.

• Edited by Miguel19799 Wednesday, March 1, 2017 2:51 PM
    Wednesday, March 1, 2017 2:44 PM
  • Miguel19799,

In Project 2013 you will find the built-in reports under Project > Reports group > Reports icon. That provides the same reports you find for Project 2003 under View > Reports.

If that doesn't help, please explain the steps you used in Project 2003 to create your report. With that information I can help you do the same for Project 2013.

As far as getting your account verified so that you can post images, please see the following link:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/054fddac-7164-4412-a077-f57ba5dd9e5d/verify-your-account-38?forum=reportabug

John

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 3:58 PM
  • Hello John, and thank you again.

I have visited the link an I have asked to verify my account, but I can’t attach images yet.

I’ve tried with all built-in report and I didn’t get it.

When I can, I will attach the image of the report that I want, with the predecessors and successors of each task in two columns.

In 2003 I created it from a 2  personalized report. I started to create it with his built-in report “informe de tareas”.

I will attach here the different screen that I did to create it. I am sorry, these boxes are in Spanish.

Thanks

Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:05 AM
  • Miguel,

Okay, I'll wait to see your screen shot.

John

Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:06 PM
  • I still can not attach images.

If you give me your email i'll send them.

Bye and thanks.

Friday, March 3, 2017 9:02 AM
  • Miguel,

Okay, my address is shown below. It is encoded to prevent spam.

John

jensenljatatfastmaildotdotfm

(remove obvious redundancies and the 7th character is a letter)

Friday, March 3, 2017 3:51 PM
  • Hello. I can attach the images.

1,2 y 3th are the options in order to create the report in project 2003.

And the last image is the report printed.

Thank you again.

Monday, March 6, 2017 9:11 AM
  • Miguel,

You are probably looking for the reports that were included with MSP2003, MSP2007, MSP2010, but were mysteriously removed from MSP2013 and MSP2016, for no apparent reason even though they were all very useful. I have MSP2010, and I am relieved that I did not upgrade to more recent versions so I still have this functionality. My friend has MSP2016 and he just sends me the file and I make his reports and send them back to him. I do not know how to do the same kind of report in later versions.

• Unmarked as answer by Miguel19799 Friday, March 10, 2017 7:21 AM
    Monday, March 6, 2017 10:04 AM
  • Yes. I am looking for theese reports.

I couldn't imagine that Theese report were deleted in the new versions. Unlucky.

Thank you very much.

Monday, March 6, 2017 10:32 AM