Access to Exchange 2013 Public Folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have migrated to Exchange 2013 from 2007 and some users are getting an error when accessing public folders thru Outlook 2013. The public folders were migrated thru scripts provided by Microsoft. The same users are able to access public folders when they log in thru a test laptop that I have setup that it also runs Outlook 2013. I have recreated their profiles and deleted the ost file to no avail. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. Below is a screen shot of the error.

Thank You.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:23 PM

Answers

• After a lot of troubleshooting with no success, the fix was to run an online Repair for Office 2013 from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features. After the repair, the office installation code will need to be re-entered.

• Marked as answer by perland Friday, September 25, 2015 6:22 PM
    Friday, September 25, 2015 6:22 PM

All replies

• Tuesday, September 22, 2015 4:34 PM
  • Hello,

I had tried that link and it said "There are no products affected by this package installed on this system."

Thank You.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:12 PM
  • After a lot of troubleshooting with no success, the fix was to run an online Repair for Office 2013 from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features. After the repair, the office installation code will need to be re-entered.

• Marked as answer by perland Friday, September 25, 2015 6:22 PM
    Friday, September 25, 2015 6:22 PM