How the "Object Deletion Rule" works RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

How the "Object Deletion Rule" works for below.

"Delete metaverse object when connector from any of the following management agent is disconnected" 

I have three Agents and I have selected the "FIM MA", Please clarify the my understanding is correct. If any deletion happen in ADMA or SQL the FIM portal object will be deleted?

1. Adma

2. FIM MA

3. SQL

my requirement is if any object deleted in AD or SQL , the FIM portal object should delete.

Thanks,

Arunabathan.G

Monday, October 5, 2020 5:17 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This is possible, just select the appropriate Connectors and desired deletion option.

If you in the future need more advanced deletion rules they are suppored using code.

Please see e.g.: 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/mim/hh859718(v=ws.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Monday, October 5, 2020 10:50 AM
  • You should unselect FIM_MA and select two other Management Agents. Then it will work according to your requirement: if any object deleted in AD or SQL , the FIM portal object should delete

Borys Majewski, Identity Management Solutions Architect (Blog: IDArchitect.NET)

• Proposed as answer by Leo Erlandsson Tuesday, October 6, 2020 7:45 AM
    Monday, October 5, 2020 11:07 AM