Unable to schedule Meeting when using Linked account with Trusted Domain Configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I am creating Linked accounts in Exchange and updating the SIP object SID to get users from a trusted domain to use lync.  However, the problem is I am not able to have them schedule meetings and get UC is not enabled error.  I know it has to do with the accounts being different but not sure how to fix it.  

Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:55 PM

All replies

• Hi pslager,

To further troubleshoot the issue, can you please confirm the following information?

1. Do other users in your organization have the same problem?
    2. Can you give me a screenshot of the error message?

If you receive the error message “You cannot schedule the online meeting because you are not UC enabled”, the problem could happen if you are signed in to Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Outlook using different accounts. In order to successfully schedule an online meeting using Microsoft Lync, you need to log in using only one account on both Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Outlook.

If you are currently logged in to Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Outlook, you need to log out your account on both applications. Once you are logged out, log in back to those applications using only a single account. It should fix the problem.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, August 11, 2017 9:12 AM
  • Hi pslager,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, August 28, 2017 8:45 AM